NADA 2023 was a huge success, and I was grateful for the chance to connect with dealers, partners, and Xcite team members. We learned about their plans and challenges for the upcoming year, and it was exciting to see Xcite growth in the industry on full display at the event.
Here are a few key takeaways and observations from NADA 2023:
- The coming year will be challenging for dealers, but shoppers still prefer to purchase vehicles at a local dealership. Where and how they engage dealers needs to be a consistent experience, our current tools and roadmap ensure Xcite continues to evolve while not losing sight of industry best practices for both digital and physical car buying journeys
- Acquiring vehicles affordably and getting them ready for sale is crucial, as new vehicle supply is still limited and used vehicle prices are under pressure. We are focused on transparent and proper representation of vehicles so that the best end users are in a position to acquire proper inventory faster and with more transparency. Check out the new Xcite Trade Network here.
- The automotive industry is becoming more of an ecosystem, with new technologies driving efficiencies and bridging previously separate areas. We are focused on leading the way for our clients by continued innovation and integrations.
- Efficient and easy communication is essential, both internally and with customers, partners, and vendors. TEXTING is the way to go! At Xcite, we're investing in scalable text-based communication to provide dealers with more intuitive and efficient communication tools.
- A strong team is key to success, and the time spent together at NADA 2023 was even more meaningful in the post-COVID world of Zoom calls and remote work.
In conclusion, NADA 2023 was a fantastic opportunity to learn, connect, and grow as a team. If you're a Xcite dealer, I encourage you to reach out @ 855-423-6328 to learn more.